Monday 10 August 2015

Marriage Surprise part i








Marriage Surprise part i

It was another uneventful function at my uncle's home. A lot of female relatives were present there. One of the guests was a close friend of my mother as they had taught together in a school. She was meeting my mom after a long time, so the last time she had seen me i was small. When she saw me she said to my mom, your daughter has grown up a lot. I got confused and asked her why you calling me like this. She told me that during my childhood she and my mom took me to their school where one of their colleague had brought a frock for her daughter. They all had fun putting the frock on him. Everybody thought that in that frock he looked like a girl. Not only that when they took him to market dressed in the frock, everyone in the market also thought he was a girl. So they took lot of girl's dresses for him. Thus whenever they took him to their school, they would dress him in female dresses.
After listening to our chat, my mom commented that even if i make him wear a girl's dress right now he would look like a real girl. Everybody started laughing. My aunt seriously asked me that all the ladies would dress him up like a girl would he like to dress up. I started to explain to my mom that i was pretty young at that time, now if i wear a female dress everybody would laugh. Aunty tried to convince me that no one would laugh but i still said no and left the room. My mom followed me outside and told me that your aunt loves you a lot and you should follow what she says. I told her that there are many boys attending why don't you dress them up. My mom tried to give moral support by stating that he would only have to dress up before the ladies. At last i had to listen to her.
Aunty and my cousin sister
I went to where all the ladies had gathered. There was my mom, aunty, dad's sister, my cousin sister and 2-3 neighboring women in the room. All the women were laughing at me as they saw me enter but my aunt came to me and lovingly told me that when i dress you up, you will look so beautiful that they will have to shut up. I started to feel very odd about that. Then aunty and my cousin took me to a separate room. There i was told to take my clothes off. I replied i would not take my clothes off in front of you both. My aunt said that you are still a kid for us and so take them off fast. So i took off my jeans and t-shirt. Then i was given towel to cover myself while aunty brought a very heavy saree and matching blouse. The blouse did not fit me as it was a bit larger. Aunty whispered something in my cousin's ears and my cousin looked at me laughed and then went out. After some time when she came back, she had a brand new bra and panty set in her hands.
Seeing these made me happy from inside but i didn't want to show it. So i told aunty i did not want to wear these. My aunt simply said these were wore inside and so nobody could see them. She told me i am lucky that i am also being made ready along with the bride. They made me wear the saree along with the petticoat and blouse. The moment i was dressed up, my cousin started applying nail polish to my hands and legs. This was not all. They had got lot prepared my that time. Within few minutes they added bangles, necklace, earrings, nose ring and anklet which was followed by lot of make up. When i finally came out of the room in front of others. Everybody said that you had taken a boy inside the room but now you bring out a girl.
I got a lot of appreciation from everyone. I started feeling nice with all of them. It was not long when my mom's brother came in. I got afraid as i feared i was going to get scolded a lot but when he saw me he asked my mom who is this girl and how i have not seen her before. My mom told him that she is your niece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers