Monday 30 November 2015

High School Love

High School Love


Saran: Hey Ramya !! I came all the way like this to see you.

Ramya: Sorry mam I dont...... wait. WHAT is it you Saran?? Why are you dressed in half saree!!

Saran: Since our parents didn't like us talking I disguised my self like this to meet you!!

Ramya: Oh Sweet!! you look so darling in this dress!! You can be my girlfriend instead of BF..  Finally we can spend a lot of girly times together. I cant wait till I put you on my all other dresses

(Saran thought it would be only one day but now the situation has turned that he will have to be her GF till both grow up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Blog Archive

Links

Info Links

Followers