Monday 15 August 2016

hotel experience


Worst Experience While Crossdressing In Saree I and my wife were living happily for 2 years . she liked to celebrate our anniversary in mumbai HOTEL AND BOOKED ticket for me so that i reached there the day before and she had some work in pune and promised to reach on that day evening she told that her colleague(sharma) will give you company till i reach and she told that i have told him the truth that you are a male so that u wont hav any problem . i was releived after hearing that .when sharma was entering the hotel the receptionist told raji(me) stays in room no 19. another guy mistook raji to be his wife and thought of having fun with me. he took sharma to the toilet gave him some sleeping pill and admitted him in nearby hospital where his friend works and told him not to allow sharma till the next morning so that i can enjoy raji . his friend got some money from him and obeyed his order . i was alone in the room till 9 it was really boring suddenly that guy entered into the room i asked are you mr.sharma did priya sent u he told yes so asked him to enter the room he planned to have sex with me i was dressed very traditionally so became clear that his wish wont be fulfilled so he thought an idea of making me trust him and then sex me. he took me to various places and he was very well behaved then priya called me and informed tat her work was not completed and promised me to reach the next day morning. i was worried a lot but she convinced me and told sharmaji will help you and do the needful . i was feeling bore so sharma took me to pub i told that i want cooldrink and he ordered beer for him without my knowledge he mixed some drug so i lost my concious slowly and drank the wine also he just drank one glass and was study so that he can enjoy me. it was first time i drank alcohol i was feeling pain in head so i put my hands on his shoulders for my balance he used this opportunity and pressed my boobs but i was unaware of the happening as i was unconcious . he made me sit on the sofa and made necessary arrangements on the sofa for our first night with the help of room service i was wearing a white bra and red panty presented by my wife and dressed up neatly in white petticoat blue blouse with some works on it and a nice blue designer saree . he knew that i was unconcious and removed his shirt and carried me to the bedroom which was decorated . i was very pretty when i dressed in saree .he left me in the bed and removed my slippers and removed all my ornaments he started to kiss me and **** me and used my body all over the night i was completely nude when i woke up and was unaware of what had happened last night but got a conclusion that sharma used my body morning he got up and told he want more from me and told that he is going to occupy my neighbouring house and black mailed me that he had taken nude pictures of me . now i dont know what to do shall i say this to my wife r obey that man's order

1 comment:

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers