Monday 15 August 2016

Wife to my brother


Hi all of u i m from mumbai this story is between me and my brother
how i expressed him that i m a crossdresser and how i become his wife
my name is amit and my brothers name is suraj.

He is an mechanical engineer this story happened 2 years back when i
was in my 12 and he was in his final year of engineering my parents
were at bangalore and me and my husband (i.e. brother) are alone at
our house. I used to crossdress whenever i m left alone at home and i
used to do all the household chores like a women by wearing saree and
all other stuff which i had purchased. Everyday i used to sleep
seperately bcoz of my crossdressing habbit i used to wear nity and
sleep at nighyt but one saturday he came and knocked at my door and i
asked what happen he replied that he wants me to sleep with him i also
accepted that and i slept with him  this goes on CONTINUING on every
saturday. But on one saturday night we both were not able to sleep we
were discussing about sex and in meanwhile he started telling me his
fantasy over our mom i stopped him and told him that what are you
telling she is our mom he told so what and compromissed me but i
should say that i would also started liking incest one fine day my
husband(i.e my brother) came home at 1 in the night i asked him where
did you go he told me that he had gone to attend his friends wedding
celebration so i told him to have dinner and i gone to bed after
sometimes he came to my bedroom. My goodness on that night i was not
wearing nity. I asked him what happened y did u come to my room and he
doesn't said anything and came beside me and slept and i also slept.
But after sometimes i was feeling some erection on my cock i slightly
opened my eyed and sw that my husband is rubbing my cock i was not
understanding wat to do i was also really enjoying that so i donot
said anything to him and left him. This was the day of climax it was
saturday and my hubby told me to come to his room i told him that you
sleep i will come after sometimes on meanwhile i shaved all the hair
in my body and made my body like a women body smooth. After sometimes
entered his room i can see him that he his sleeping but i was knowing
that he was acting like he was sleeping so i removed my shirt and i
was only in my short and go slept beside him after sometime i can feel
his hand over my cock so in rply i also put my hand over is penis he
paniced for a second and saw me i was seeing into his and he was also
seeing into my eyes on a sudden he came close to me hugged me tightly
and started kissing me over my lips we both smooched for 5 mins i
really enjoyed that he told me too suck his cock i sucked it for 10
mins it was really tasty and he told me that ok darling its enough for
today and in rply i also said ok and kissed in his lips and we both
slept. On sunday i decided to tell him about my crossdressing fantasy.
So on night when he came to bed and slept beside me i told him that
honey wait for a scond i will be back he told me that go take u r time
darling i kissed on his forehead and went to the kitchen where in the
shelf i used to hide my saree, bra, peticoat and all other stuff. I
decided to wear a pink colour chiffon saree i removed all the matching
stuff related to the saree like pink peticoat, pink panty and i
started wearing them and APPLIED make up in the face and kept a wig on
my head and in no time i became a beautiful women who is ready for is
first night with his hot husband. I slowly opened the door and i saw
that my husband is sleeping naked and i closed the main door and room
door and all other WINDOWS of the house. I go close to him and told
that honey wake up u r darling is ready to sleep with u. He opened his
eyes and saw me seeing me he was really paniced and asked me that
where is my brother and i told him that i m u r brother my hero and
told him that from now onwards whenevere we are at home i m u r wife
and u r my husband he was not able to say a single word so i slept
beside him and started kissing him passionately he really enjoyed that
he told me that show me u r ass i will fuck u. I was showing my sexy
ass he pinched my ass and said what a ass u lovely and he started
inserting his 8" cock into my ass i was deeply immersed in the pain
but i really loved that pain he started fucking me hardly and fastly i
satarted to moan like slut like aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhmmm ooooohhhhhhhhhh he said to suck his cock i was sucking
his cock while sucking his cock i can feel the smell of ass in his
cock and after sometime he mastrubated in my mouth and he asked me
what is u r name sexy i not replied bcoz i had not kept any name for
me when i m crossdressed. I tiold him that i had not kept any name
when i m crossdressed so he told me that from now onwards u r name
will be pavithra i paniced for and told him that it's our mom's name
he told it's her name and he told me that whenever he want

2 comments:

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers