Monday 4 January 2016

Akash to Asha






My name is akash, and she to some reasons I changed my name to ASHA.
Let explain.
I was an orphan. No father, no mother, no brother, no any relation. Am alone in this world. My schooling and education took part in a orphanage school. There is a request from our school that those who completed their studies and got a job they have to contribute some amount of money to the school, so that the orphans can have everything without any problem in the school.
In my childhood am not good at studies. And am a mischievous boy and my behavior likes to be a girl because I think I was having the suspects of my mom. One day I saw a girl in our school wearing a frock, its very nice, I stolen it and went to the terrace at night time and worn it and felt like I should wear only girls dresses. But I thought no one will accept me for that. So I kept myself calm. But from that I never tried to cut my hair and even I used to apply turmeric powder on my body while bathing. So I won't get any hair to grow on my body.
At the age of 24 I found that our school is not getting enough funs for the kids to have food even. So I thought of it. But am still studying because of lack of knowledge.
Let me describe about me at the age of 24, am very chubby, looking cute, fat, strong and long hair upto my hip. Even I pierced my ears. If I wore some female dress I will look like a hot aunt because I have flesh at my chest which will look like boobs.
I decided to help them because the school is the only thing I have on the earth for me. So I thought to do something. My mind ran I many directions for earning money. Suddenly one day I saw a beautiful women standing beside the road. I was observing her keenly. After sometime two boys and gave het RS 10000 and took her on the bike. I followed them and I saw they are doing sex with her. Suddenly I felt into shock that the beautiful girl is a boy. I ran to the internet centre and searched about it and came to know many things. So I decided to do sex like that and earn money for them. So I asked a teacher in our school that I want to talk with her for some help. We went to the library and sat beside her and asked her can I have some clothes of yours. She asked the reason. I took a deep breath and said those are for me. She was shocked and asked the reason. I explained her everything.
She asked me to come her house this Sunday so that she can give a good chance for me and the problem of these school also can be solved.
I asked her to tell now, she said wait upto Sunday.
I waited for the day and Sunday came. I went to her home. She invited me inside and asked me to sit. I was bit nervous. She brought tea and we had. She took me to the bed room and asked me to have a bath. I had a warm bath and came out. She asked me to stay nude. I said her I can't. She dragged the towel which I wore and saw me from top to bottom and considered that am ready for the transformation.
She gave a pink panty and a pink bra and helped me wearing it. Later she gave me a pink coloured petticoat and I wore the blouse and she wrapped me a pink saree. She added some jewellery on me and ear rings as my ears are pierced. She comb my hair and made it a single pleat and added a light make up with lipstick and bindi and kajal.
She took me infront of the big mirror in the hall and I saw some beautiful girl there. I was shocked to look at my beauty. I was looking like a hot bitch ready for getting fucked.
Then we sat on the sofa and she started explaining me. She said that she know a rich guy in his 35's and he like crossdressers very much. He was very rich and willing to maintain a crossy as his partner. I asked the reason for why he was thinking to get a sissy rather than a girl. She said it is true that you sissy guys looks after the partner with lots of love rather than us. I was in a questioned state.
I asked her what is the plan. She said we will go to his house. What you have to do is just attract him with your beauty. He will give how much money you want. So that you can help our school. I said OK and started to his house. We reached the house. She asked to stay me back in the garden. Mean while she will bring him here and will introduce to me. I said OK.
I was with full of tension. After some 5 mins they came. She came to me and took to him and introduced me to him as ASHA and she left. He was seeing at me with a puzzle. He asked me are you sissy or female. I said sissy in a husky voice. He caught my hand I ran to a tree. He came there running. We played some hide and seek game for some time. After I got tired and took up my saree and petticoat and wrapped it like a lungi. He again fan to me. I bend down due to thirsty. He saw my hot boobs. He fell in me. I was tensed. Then after he started doing sex with me. We laid on the grass there and he lowered his pant and removes his T-shirt. Oh my got he is having six pack and his cock his nearly 10 inches. I became so horny. I said him I was so thirsty. He smiled and took my mouth near to his cock and inserted his cock into my mouth. He slowly removed my saree. Then he made sit in a doggy style and lowered my petticoat and started to fuck my ass. I felt hell as he is fucking hard. He caught my hair from the back and fucking me like a hell. I shouted with pain. He ever pressed my boobs harder in the mean time. I was running out of control as its paining hard. But I want to satisfy him. After an hour of hard fucking, he took me into his hands and taken me into the house and asked me to have a bath. I had my bath and wrapped a towel upto my boobs and a towel to cover my long hair. He gave me a transparent frock to wear. He was wearing a underwear and a T-shirt. I was running into fear. He sat beside me and took me on his lap and rubbing my lips and pressing boobs, and took my hand to his cock and am pumping it. He started asking me what do you want, am ready to give anything for you. I said the problem. He said we will adopt it and you can be the care taker, But I wanted you to be with me like this the whole life. I thought for a while and said OK. He said that's my baby, now get rigid of your thirsty. I just kneeled and took his cock into my mouth and sucked it for 10 mins. He spouted out hot sperm. I drank it. I said am too thirsty. So he pissed on me and I even drank his piss.




He felt very happy of me and gave me lots of money and got a flat, car and all girl clothes. I started looking after the school. And in the evening after my rich husband.
At last people forget my real name and all started calling me as ASHA.
I was very thankful to the teacher. So we both started staying in the same flat. I sometimes makes sex with her as a girl and later with my husband.
Enjoying both sexual life parallel.
Don't know what my future will. But thinking this is my destiny to do good for them and sacrifice my life for that good..

1 comment:

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers