Monday 4 January 2016

My Mistake


Hi all back with a story after a long time,
This Hemanth who became Hema.
Am a boy aged 26 working in a software company. Am very lean, smooth body, no hair at all, looks like a girl if I wear girls dress. I don't know it is luck or bad luck to posses the features of a girl.
One day I was supposed to go to my flat where I stay alone. On that night I was totally drunken. So by mistake I entered D-Block instead of B-Block. Because all the flats and blocks are designed similarly. I just went to the flat and tried to opened it. It was opened. No one locked it. As I was drunken I went straight to the bedroom. There I saw a beautiful in her 20's changing her dress. She was so beautiful. I became harden. I want to sex with her. I called her, hey baby looking sexy. She quickly ran to the front door and locked it. She again ran to the dining table and arranged drinks and came to me hugged me. I was so excited. I kept my hand at the place of her vagina and i found a cock there. I was shock. She was only wearing towel. She is having good boobs but don't know why this cock. I slapped her for trying to do such a sex. She said am sorry. Please at least give a company for drink. I said OK. She wore a T-shirt and a denim short. We sat for drink. We started drinking much and much until I fell unconscious. I woke up by 11 AM. I saw her sitting in front of me wearing my clothes. I asked why are you wearing my clothes. She gave a silly answer because you are wearing my clothes.



I just stood up and ran to the mirror. I was wearing a blue coloured silk saree, 3/4 sleeve blouse, and its back open added only two threads. She added some ear rings, she placed a nice wig which make me look girls with the addition of the makeup and all. She placed a watch on my right hand.
I got lots of angry and went to her to beat. Suddenly she took her mobile and shown me some pics of me which I never expect. I was in shock and she started saying what have happen last night.
After heavy drunk she took me to the bathroom and did a nice bath for me by applying turmeric powder and brought me to the bedroom and put in a bra and panty on me and she inserted her cock in my mouth. I don't know I sucked it. She is having those pics and she even fucked me. She is have those too. She at last spouted her sperm on my face and later took a bath again and she dressed me in this saree and left me for sleep.






I begged her to delete those pics. She said some conditions. She said me to go out in this saree and all to buy some vegetables & fruits, and some staff from the supermarket. I was tensed. She gave her scooty keys and pushed me out from the flat with a handbag.
Now am starting for shopping. Actually am feeling very happy to show my inside girl to this outer world. But if I feel happy infront of her she will punish me more. So I just behaved like that.
It's 1PM, lets go out and have some in this city and kill the heart of some guys............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers