Monday 4 January 2016

Deepa







This is the incident which was happened in my life. This is due to the disaster or sad. But this made me changed my mind set happy.
This is yours Dileep, the real and true name of DEEPA. Let me tell you what happened in my life to get addicted to Crossdressing.
When am studying my BSc I fell in love with a girl. Her name is Rohini. She is very beautiful. She is of 5.7 height and strong. Am of 5.8 height, strong and fair. I felt for her in my first sight. They way she talks made me crazy. We became good friends just in a little time. But I was unable to propose her. In the mean while one day I saw her with a boy who is my senior. They are kissing each other. I felt very sad and went on crying. I went to her for convening that he is not perfect match for her as he was a flirty guy. But she doesn't listen at my words. So I left her on her way. After finishing my BSc I joined MBA. There I found a girl Anusha. I again felt in love. But this I didn't took it serious. We just maintained as friends. In our second year of my MBA I got a message from Rohini that she is going to marry another person and she pleased me to attend the marriage. I saw the same message in Anusha'S inbox. I was shocked. I asked her how you know Rohini. She said they are friends since childhood. I said all the things happened in BSc. She felt pity on me. I went out with sad and thought to drink alcohol. Anusha came along with me, but I haven't observed her. I took two full bottles of vodka. Anusha came to me and said return those bottles, its not good for you. I said I can't, I want to drink. Then Anu said its OK you can drink but not in your flat, drink my flat, so that I can feel you are safe. I thought for a while and said OK. We went to her flat. I said her not to disturb me and asked her to sleep in the bedroom and don't come to the hall. She said OK. I started drinking. Usually when I drink inside I used to be nude. So I did the same thing here. I removed all my clothes and sat on the dining table and started drinking. By midnight I finished the two bottles and tried to get something to eat from the fridge. In the mean time I was collapsed. I was in unconscious stage. By the morning when I woke up I was on the bed and I saw Anusha did her bath and getting ready. She is combing her hair. Anu having very long and thick hair which beats her buts. Actually I like such hair. I went to Anusha and asked her can I help you in combing your hair. She was surprised and even laughing. I didn't think of that. She gave me the comb and I started combing her hair and tied in a single pleat with a puf falling on her face. She praised me for making her look beautiful. Then she said to have a brush we can have Tea. I said OK. She went with a crazy smile. I went to the wash room for fresh up. I took the brush and started to clean my teeth. After brushing am cleaning my lips, some red colour is coming from my lips. I saw into the mirror and shocked. I was wearing a sleeveless nity of Anu. Even I was having earrings, bangles, bindi, lipstick and my face is shaved so clean. Am just looking like a girl with short hair. I ran to her and asked why you did this to me. She said first have the Tea and take bath, become fresh, we will sit and talk on this.
I took my tea and had bath and came back by wearing a towel. She came to me and gave me a patiyala salwar to wear. I said her I want my clothes back as am not comfortable in this clothes. But ANU said I promise you will become happy please wear this. I accepted her and wore it.
The whole day I was in the same dress and in the night I wanted went to the cupboard and took a satin frock which is a nity and wore it and came to ANU, this was not excepted by her. She jump with joy and said we will try something else more on this. I felt excited about the future what going to be happen. She took me to the dressing table & applied light makeup and added some bangles, payal. Later she brought a wig of hair with a length which touches my hips. She placed it on my head and and adjusted it very fine. I was just looking like a girl. No one can mistake me for a boy. So we tried to test on my attire. So we planned to go out for dinner by wearing this. So I drove the Scotty and went to a restaurant where all people mistaken me for girl. We got confidence.
The next day she explained me the plan. She said we will be attending the marriage. But you should be as a girl. So that you can attract the bridegroom and can stop the marriage. I accepted it, because ROHINI was still trying to make me cry, so lets make her cry.
We went to the marriage. The day before the marriage there was a sangeeth. So we planned to attract the bridegroom. So we got full heavy work sarees. ANU took the blue one and she gave a pink one and said pink suits for girls to attract boys. She made me wear the saree. All went on casual. This time again I wore the bangles, the same wig, ear rings, payal, chain, bindi, lipstick, and all other makeup. This made me look beautiful and hot. We went to the sangeeth. ANU took me to ROHINI and introduced me as DEEPA. And said am dumb. At the same time she gave a kind look and the bridegroom gave a lust look. So we got confidence that our plan will work. The music started, all are dancing. I went close to the bridegroom(RAJ). I started dancing with him. He suddenly placed his hand in my hips. I just slowly ran from there. He came on my back up to a room which was back side of the house and no one was there. Actually it is a store room. He pushed me into the room and locked the door from inside. He tan to me like a hungry lion and he begged me to fuck him. I was shocked by listening at his words. He explained everything that he was a gay and he is getting this marriage on the force of his parents and he never like girls. I gave signals then why u are on my back. Then he said I know you are a boy and you are here to stop the marriage. I was shocked. I just took him into my arms and felt pity of him but happy at the situation to ROHINI. So I said him I can't fuck you but I can help you later. Then he expressions changed. He became angry and said, OK but you are a girl as of now and am a guy.. We are @ a closed area. So lets do this. I was in a shock. He dragged my hair and thrown me onto the ground. He removed all his clothes. His cock was so long with 9 inch. I was shocked. He started slapping me. He gave me a deep lipkiss. I was unable to breath even. He removed my pallu and squeezed the flesh @ my Breast. He slowly made me nude, removed all my clothes and started beating me. He made me kneel down and tied my hands and legs with ropes and kept his 9 inch cock in my mouth and fucked it for 10 minutes. And then he started slapping on my ass. Suddenly he inserted in my ass hole and fucked very harder even blood came from it. He raped me for nearly 1 hour. And at last he raised a word, loads of thanks DEEPA. I was in a confusion, he said from now am not willing to get fucked am ready to fuck. Because the forced sex which I did to you made me more horny than the gay sex I did. I was shocked and felt unconscious. When I woke up I was in a hospital which ANU took me and appointed me. She felt very bad of that and pleased me for the things happen. I just said her nothing will happen as we expected.
I get relieved from the hospital after a month. Then the same day ANU made the proposal for marriage with her and she asked to be dressed as a girl whenever @ home and can have a happy life with no egos and quarrels.
So I accepted her and now we are having a happy life with no barriers.......
Thanks to my life.
Guys some are true but I added some ingredients to make the story spicy........����������

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers