Monday 4 January 2016

MIL

i was engaged in crossdressing from the age of 11 and always wanted to wear saree .my friend aakash's mother wore very good saree. so i made a plan for wearing that,i made a fake id and started saying her that it will be benificial for her children.i said that take one of your son's friend also for crossdressing Finally the day came there was 1 month holiday and my family and aakash family except his mother were out of the station.And i was with he and his mother in their big house. At the first day she said that you should do something new in this holiday and for that i will have an idea .she waxed our bodies told us how to put makeup and wearing saree after doing that she said that now u both are my bahus till i want. She kept my name mamta and aakash name aakanshi then told us how to be like a housewife i was engoying cery much in her saree and doing the household work and reacting like bahus. The next day morning we woke up at 5 am .i touched her feet and she said "sada suhagan raho" u always be married i became shy then she said who is your suhag (husband ) jokingly i too said your son and she said aakash to remove his saree .bra and everything to wear his male clothes and a beautiful sherwani then she took me to a separate room and gave me a beautiful red bridal lehnga and matching acessories and said me to wear that.then she took us both in the hall.we were dressed like dulha dulhan (bridegroom ) than her mother gave her mangalsutra and sindoor and said to tie mangalsutra on my neck and put sindoor on my forehead he was shocked to listen this but her mother said it will be fun to have a wife who will swrve you all time and also you can take revenge from her (me) for any fight and will get to romance a beautiful girl i became shy. He then do this and then i touched his feet than her mother left me in a separate room and said me this is my suhaagraat and i sat on the bed like that only after some time aakash came but he romanced with me for some time and he was stunned with my beauty and said i love u mamta than the whole day we were romancing .next day i woke up early did all the work till that time aakash g and sasuma were woke up i made tea for us .then her mother said to aakash that u arr now married and should know ypur responsibility and will go to one of your father's shop for work.after he went i prepared the lunch and did other works than one of his employ came to take his lunch i then serve sasu maa she was happy with me and said it would have been so good if you woyld be my bahu afterwards also ,i said i also want to this she understood what i was trying to say and said you will only be my bahu and i will make you a real girl after you complete your studies i thanked her we chatted for some time than aakash g came and we went for dinner he romanced with me there i said i am a boy but he didn't stop .the same routine was thwre everyday and i was very happy in those sarees living my dream of becoming housewife .at the second last of day of this routine at night he said me that i am in love with you and want to spend my life with u i also said that i too want to do so then he had sex with me in the night at the last day i wore her best saree and was looking like going to a party she gave me her kangan which her MIL gave her .after that i went to my home we were than boyfriend girlfriend and spent our time together some time we had sex also .after my studies complete i requested my parents to make me a girl by surgery and after some problems they agreed than my parents kept proposal of the marriage of me and aakash g for which his family (except his mother )agreed after some time finally our marriage day came i wore the same red.lehnga anf he wore the same sherwani we were very happy he tied me same long mangalsutra and put sindoor on my forehead than we took seven rounds around fire .than on the day of suhaagraat he fucked me the whole night. In the morning i was there in the kitchen with my mil and her two devrani i was the eldest bahu of the family but the youngest there we all four married ladies (me,my MIL,and aakash g' two chachi)engoy very much and share our sarees i now had better collection of sarrlees than my MIL now i have a big family or sasural (me and aakash g my MIL AND FIL two chacha and chachi ,2 SIL nanand ) and i happily








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers