Monday 20 July 2015

Became a bride







































it was month of march.was celebrating my
birthday
party..i recived a called from unknown number i
recived it fellow on phone told me that my
grand mother caught in accident..!i was totally
broke
down i took rickshow and mean time called my
parents and family members within an hour all we
reach to hospital where my
granma was admitted.every one is crying my
father,mother..grandama was love for every one
me and my dad went to talk to doctor,he said
nothing to worry as such but after going through
the
reports he notised that grandma have cancer and
she has only few
months of her life..
dad sudenly started crying as i am the only child
of
my father i decided to console whole family..every
one was shocked hearing bad news ..soon
grandma
got consious and all decided not to tell
grandma about reports ..we were meeting one by
one and chatting with
grandma..when it was my turn
i had planned to some how ask grandma about
her
last wish..
i started talking about how lucky i am having this
family grandma like you n all...after few topics of
talk
grandma said she always wanted a girl
nephew..and dream to attain
marriage ceremony of her..
gottcha..now i know what is best gift for
grandma
but m not getting how to get that..next day when
me
n mt mom was alone i talked with her about
granda
last wish she think for a while and sat close to
me
and explained me..that as we every one love
grandama so we have to fullfill
her wish but we dont have any daughter only
hope
is me..am still not getting it..she explianed further
that
if i agree ro be a girl and transform myself
grandam
will be happy..
i saked for some time..i remember how grandma
supported me whenever my
whole family was aginst
me about my studies..how she always there for
me to
solve my problems..
i went to mom and told her that i am ready to do
but
what about father and other family members..she
said she will handle all.. on april first my
tranformation started..daily mom
used to give me harmon doses..i joind yoga and
aerobics to slim my body..
we consult to doctor and had leaser hair
removal ..within 3 months all efforts of me and
mom i
was looking totally like girl.i went wearing saree
to grandma at the
time when doctor was descharging
her ..she didnt belive that it was me..she felt like
crying
how i took such hard decision for her..
we took grandma home..and told about whole
story..she was happy and after seeing her i was
also happy..i was
getting all basic things about girls how
to talk how to walk..meakup ..
grandma tought me how to dress
properly..kitchen
work..house work..
at the month november i got my surgury and now
i
am complete girl..i have long hair..36b size..soft
skin..mom and
family one day decided and select
groom for me ..when i looked photo i was excited
to
be her wife
on december 26th date fixed..i am wearing bridel
dress when i look into mirror i can only a
beautiful
girl..granda came from behind hugged me tightly..
you can see flow of
emotions of my grandma and me
was like crying.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers