Monday 20 July 2015

Respect to Saree and its Wearing dezire





It was a day before my sisters marriage when all
my
relations had come home. We all were having
nice
chat when just casually topic changed one by
one.
Just my aunt told me that my hair was long and
shaggy and I need to get it cut before marriage.
I just
said that I loved the way it looked but she was a
bit annoyed by
these. Then time went by when all of us
planned to go to a nearby area for some side
seeing
and to get some fresh air. I took all of them so
much
time to get ready I was bit aggravated so I told
them
that these ladies always take hell lot of time to
get
ready. We argued a bit on this while we travelled
but after then it
went smoothly. That evening we all again
had a chat when my aunt started the topic. She
said
that I was not knowing about respecting women
and I should be taught to. I was just taking it as
a
joke and just made fun of them more when she
spoke. I seemed all were just thinking the same
and they all said that
I should be made to live as a girl for
a day then only she will understand the problems
of
women. I just said that I was not going to take
that
but I go a reply that they didn't ask my
permissions.
Then my cousin said that it would be great if he
is
made to be a girl in his sister's marriage. My
aunt said that was a
good idea and she even made my mom to
say yes. Next minute all I knew was that I was
being
dragged in the ladies room. then they asked me
to
strip my cloths but I said with all of u here how
can i?.
with this all my cousins and aunts came and just
removed my cloths by themselves and I was just
standing naked in front
of them. While my cousins
were having a hearty laugh at me, aunt has
already
started off to shave my armpits, arm, legs and
chest.
They just did all these in just half an hour. Then
they
applied that hair removal cream on my face too.
I said
it will damage by growth of beard but they just
didn't listen. Due to
this my rough look on face has gone
and it look as if I didn't have a beard growing
atoll. Then they asked
me take a bath and as I finished my
bath and came out I found that they had already
got
themselves ready. My cousins just dried me with
the
towel they had while my aunts have started to
apply
the lotion with irritating smell all over my body.
Then
they said that I was going to be a lady for my
sister's marriage but I
objected it. No one didn't hear about
my objection. Then one of my cousin brought a
set of
dress and said that that it will fit him perfectly.
My
aunt just then came in and said that I will be
dressed
in that dress. It was a pink sari with matching
blouse
and petticoat. Then my cousin brought one of
her bra and made me wear
them. then they just rolled
some socks and placed to give me the breasts.
Then
they made me wear the blouse and the petticoat.
Then they tied the sari on me and they took me
to the
dressing table. They all applied makeup and put
a
pair of bangles then a chain for me. When they
thought I was ready
they took me to the marriage
hall. I was just amazed that no one recognized
me
and they didn't see me awkwardly. When we
went to
the hall other relatives asked who I was and they
said my name was anita and I was friend of the
bride.
To my shock all started to believe it and no one
asked more on me.
Meanwhile everyone was
searching for my male identity which I wasn't
able to
expose. In meantime inside I was loving such a
feeling of being a girl. After the function was over
my
aunt came near me and said never repeat this
again
else the punishment will continue. I just coolly
replied that I will
as being a girl is very much easy than I
thought. My aunt was dumbstruck at that time
but
later she understood I loved being a girl and she
would make me a girl for the holidays when I
went
to her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers