Monday 20 July 2015

Shiva cought by sita bhabhi






My name is sivam. i was then a literature

student at college. i lived alone in a rented
one bedroom flat. the land lady was a 27 year
old widow name sita who live with her 6 year
old daughter. She was very attractive though
she only wore white saree,white blouse and
white petticoat. i loved to see her in the white
saree and always dreamed of wearing it. she
lived just beside my flat, her's had 3
bedrooms.
every morning she used wash her sarees and
petticoats and live them hanging outside her
door for drying. as both of our flats were in
the same floor, whenever i opened my front
door, i used to see her sarees and petticoats
hanging.
i loved to see them, touch them and smell
them. it was so great!!
during my summer vacation i woke up around
10 am and opened my door and say a beautiful
white petticoat is hanging for drying. i went
close to it and started smelling the damp
smell of the petticoat, suddenly i felt
somebody grabbed my ear and asked "i was
following you for many days finally i caught
you" it was sita bhabi!
i was very ashamed and said i was sorry, but
she wasn't very angry but she said i will be
punished. i was ashamed so i agreed to accept
all punishment.
sita bhabi tied my hand behind my back with
the string of a petticoat, gagged me by
pushing one of her blouse into my mouth and
covering my face with the petticoat.
it was uncomfortable but i loved the
feeling.with my hands bound by the string of
sita bhabi's petticoat, gagged and nearly
choking with her blouse and smelling her
damp white petticoat that cover my face, i was
led into site bhabi's house.
she made me stand on the corner like this for
nearly one hour, bound and gagged. i can hear
she was doing something but i cant see what
as my face was under the petticoat.
finally she removed the petticoat and the
gagged blouse from my mouth and unbound
my hand. she told me to go have a shower in
her bathroom and use the cream to remove all
my body hairs. i knew what punishment she
was going to give me. but i obeyed her and
had shower. in the dressing room i found one
white cotton bra and a white silk panty. i first
wore the panty and felt amazing, then i wore
the bra and came out of the dressing room.
site bhabi was waiting for me. in a
commanding voice she said:
"you have been a very naughty boy, and since
you like women's cloths i will punish you with
them. for the next 1 week you will wear my
sarees, my blouses and petticoats, and live
just like me. it will be like 2 widows living in
the house. you will wear only sarees,blouses
and petticoats. you are not even allowed to
wear salwar kameez as the salwar is like a
pant and may give u a feeling of maleness. i
will punish you hard if you dont obey me."
i told sita bhabi that i am very sorry, but she
didn't listen to me.
she first took out a white petticoat and put in
over my head and down to my waist and tied
the strings tightly around my waist.
she then put some tissue inside my bra cup,
giving a nice shape. and then she made me
wear a white blouse. then she made me wear
a white saree just like her. she the put a wig
of very long black hair. and did a little makeup.
i looked now just like a beautiful and young
widow.
i then had to grab my ears and do 20 sit ups. it
was difficult as the petticoat was tight. I
breathed heavily and my breast under the
blouse moved seductively from heavy
breathing.
she than gave me a broom and i had to clean
the whole house with it. as i was feeling
uncomfortable with the pallu of my saree. sita
bhabi put the pallu into my waist under the
petticoat string, so i can work without the
pallu disturbing me. as i walked the swish of
my petticoat and saree made me hard, the
feeling was incrediable! it took me 2 hours to
clean the house. but then i had no rest. sita
bhabi took me to the bathroom and showed
me a bowl full of dirty clothes. so i sat under
the water tap and began to wash her
sarees,blouses and petticoats. As i washed her
petticoats with soap the touch of the fabric
exited me and my maleness spinged to
attention. Sita Bhabi noticed it, so after the
washing was done,she bound me to a pole, my
hands behind by back,my legs over the saree
and also a tight rope round my neck.I was
tightly bound and helpless. She than slowly
lifted my saree and than my petticoat and with
her hands began to rub my male organ and
slowly milked me. I was completely shamed,
dishonored and humiliated. I was ready to
serve her


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers