Monday 20 July 2015

Satya silky





Hi this is Satya.. Happy to meet you all again. After my 12th std vacation, I didn't get any chance to cross dress. As I scored good marks, I got seat in Bangalore and stayed in a hostel. Sonya is ma bestfriend from childhood she too got seat in top college than me. V used to meet in weekends. She has a boyfriend named santosh. He gt job in banglor and they usually go outing thrice in a week. I too join them if I'm free. Life gogone good. Came to 2nd year. Exams neared. The principal of er college did not allowed her to write the exam. Although she is a topper student, due to lack of attendance she came to the bad situation. The Principal ordered her to call her parents, she escaped by saying that she lives in her aunt's house. Actually her aunt was left and she was staying in her friend home. As her principal was strict none of her college friend's came front to help hr. Santhosh went abroad for the work. V met in park and thinking wat to do. That time she got a call from her college to bring her aunt tomorrow's the last day. She suddenly said s mam I will bring. After the call I asked her how u got this much courage. Where is ur aunt. She showed me and said here's ma aunt. I got shocked and stunned. I refused bbut she beged and cried a lot to me. After a long struggle I said s. She came me to come to her friend home with a neat body shave, whr thr r nobody on that day. Next day with a clean shave I went her home. I rang the calling bell. She opened and said welcome subba aunty..I just smiled and asked all my doubts that if anyone will identify, wat about my voice how will go , wen will return and all,.. She said that I take care of everything...then she asked me to take a hot bath. Wen I came out, I can c every accessories for subba aunty. She first told me wear a pink color panty. I went inn and wored that and hided my ***** in my thighs.. Then she took a black color paded bra and and told to wear. Then she i inserted two jelly like water balloons, which have gave me a real breast look. After that I wored a petticoat. Then she took blouse which was bordered in blue and red color. She asked me to sit in a chair and applied all the facials. It nearly took twenty mins an applied lipstick and maskara for me. Then earing, nose ring, one necklace in my neck. She took a wig from a bero and adjusted for n my head till it looks really and perfect. At last she took a red color saree and tied on me, whie wearing i jus shacked my hip, she pinched on my hip and said sexy woman don't shake. Then she asked me to come in front of mirror. I just can't believe that I'm oly standing thr. She then asked me, how r u suba aunty, I have no words. As em looking like her sister, she put an head kondai for me to give an matuered look. Then she said let's go aunty. Locked her home and called for a auto. She said the college name and v got in. I can c the auto driver starring at me through the mirror. And he me, whether I carry any books to college. Sonia suddenly replied she s ma aunt. He said that he thought me a students. V reached her coll. Se gave money to driver and I ssaid thanks in a low lady voice. Sonya was shocked and she catched my hands and said u cheat, u can speak as a lady. I said yes of course in lady's voice. Then v went inside near principal room. As it was a class hour everyone was in class. I can c some guys who sighting us from classroom. V sat in a chair outside the room. Her chemistry mam saw us and questioned is she is your aunt. She saisaid yes, and I nodded my head. She said to me that sonya was an top student but little naughty.. I just ssmiled and said ya. A bell rang and a pune from room came to us and said me that madam u can go in...before v enter sonya said that her principal is stict but mad on girls, by saying she adjusted my saree and flowers.then he asked us to take seat. And asked me y Sonya not attending the classes properly. I said , ' I was not feeling well these much days and she stayed with me to look after me'. He praise both of us. But he ssaid that he cant help her ffor exams. A moment while he take something from his draw, Sonya moved a pen down and ask me to take. While em taking I can c the principal watching at my boobs. He himself adjusted. Then I pleased him to help Sonya. I toched his hand and ssaid please he said ok and sonya turned so hapy.. After principal asked sonya to sty out I want to speak about you future with aunty. ShShe just giggled and I scrumbuled.. Wil leaving she removed my head kondai and gone. Pri incipal damnly starring at my entire. I had a hand clioclipand I put it. The man admiring me and asking many abot my prsonal. I leaving a lot of lies. He suddenly came bak of me toched my sholders and said don worry , sonya will treated good in colege. I stood up and said i want to leave. HHe gave shaken nd never lefth his hand. I ssaid bye and he walking bbeside me, shit my heels struck at that time aand I gonna fell down, th man harshly catched me and made a dirty kiss on my cheeks. I started to stare aand he asked for sorry. Sonya entered. I said bye and he asked my number, I gave that area polce number and left off from the room. Then v came out sonyas friends saw us and she introduce me as her sister. Al were forced us to join lunch with them. I said that secretly to sonya that I cant control, and the saree made me full sweat. Immediately she gota green color chudi and take me to the ladies restroom . my luck there were no body inn. I changed and went to lunch with them nar a hotel. All th girls call me sister and sat with me. After lunch we all went for movie and enjoyed a lot. In the eve her friend who had a car dropped us in home, had a slight hug and left off. Reachin home, we talked about all the funny moments in day and laughed for a long time. At last while em removing the dress she just hugged me from bac and said thank u so much sissy with tears on her eyes.. I too said itits just for u friend. Tht day was an awesamatic day in my life for my friend. Now she got mrried to her boyfriend and working as an leading chemist in a mnc. So happy to share with u. I thought that is my last crossdress. But situations made to do it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers