Monday 20 July 2015

My husband did it for me








This is my husband or you can say my lesbian husband.. He is more like women than my husband. He also grown his breast for me. Once i told him that i am lesbian and feel more comfortable with women.. He said ok that day and after a 7month i seen changes in him. He started to look like a women. His chest also turned somewhat like breast. His hip became bigger and bigger. He said these effects are because of fat since he had stopped doing exercise. The changes were more that i thought.. He is now completely changed into women except his male part.. I got shocked when one day i saw him dressing in my saree. Also my blouse was perfect fit for him. That means he got breast size of 36C..
When i opned door with an spare key he was calm... He came to me and said dont be shocked.i have done this for you... I was very happy when u said that you want to live with women.. That day onwards i was taking female hormones to become like women.
She became very happy after hearing what i said and hugged me very tightly. And said i got a true love now. Now we both can live like women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers