Monday 4 January 2016

Costume party


It was my wife's idea to go to costume party in Indian traditional dress since Canada people will love it. Being born and bought up in Canada itself, She didnt even know how to wear a saree. But she ordered a loot of stuff from online sites. When i came after 4 days of business tour from US, She was sitting sadly with a Saree on the table. I couldn't control laughter because of the makeup she tried to look indian traditional appeal. She suddenly started crying. I too felt sad seeing her crying. Many times i felt her more strong minded than me and rarely she cries. I came near her and put hand on her shoulder. she hugged me and cried. I consoled her and told i will make her wear those dresses properly. Within 15 min i made her look beautiful in the same saree she tried, and even the makeup i did on her face. She was very happy and the result was one of the sexiest night.
The problems started after two days when she came and said sadly that the theme of the party is "loving sisters" which later added an option with "lovely mother and daughter". Both were impossible for us since she don't have any relatives here to join her and we dnt have children yet. She told that all her dreams broken. I couldn't find any options also. She woke me up in early morning. She said the prize in a beautiful car which she thought of gifting me. She promissed that she will be a pure indian woman inside house if she wins. i hugged and told its now impossible to participate. She put her hand on my man down and while stroking him, she told one thing which i never expected. She told its not possible to get a daughter now but i can act as her sister for the competition. I felt naughtiness on her face. She really meant it.
Her words were strong that she want to win the costume party competition which is more than a prestige issue. She has already 20 sarees and many other traditional Indian wears which she ordered for learning dressing. She made me to go through lots of processes in order to make me look like her sister. with in one week she made me look like what she wished. The rewards for obeying her was the beautiful sex at night which was never compromised. I felt relaxed since even after i looked much femine after the hair removal and glued long hairs and facial changes, she always accepted me as her male partner.

The dresses were fit for both of us since our size were much similar and only hight was different. Artificial boobs were attached on the day before the program. She bought a beautician to do first steps to make sure no one identifies me. After beautician left, she hugged me telling she has fallen in love with my woman look. She made me to wear half saree and told i will be younger one there. she wore a green saree and i did make up for both of us.
Competition was so simple for us to win since no one came perfect as us. Many people praised her ability in makeup and asked her about her "sister" for marriage. She laughed. We came back with the key of the car we got.
The first thing she made me to do was to wear the saree she wore. When i came wearing it, she came in the dress i were before and hugged me. Her eyes were wet. She told that she never thought that i loved her this much. She got a sister and a girlfriend in these weeks and don't want to loose. Now no more sister, its a partner with whole traditional way. She opened the new pack came online and took out the new Mangalsutra(marriage chain) which looked similar to that i put on her neck, She made me her partner.

Our love went so deep in all ways after that costume party. Now after 5 months, she is also 5 months pregnant. Unlike others, She want her girlfriend/wife to take care of her at day time and husband to sleep with her at night. I am lucky that my business can be done at home also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers