Monday 4 January 2016

Feminine

I have realized my feminity while I was around 13 years old. Once in a rainy day I suddenly felt like a girl and tried my sister's frock. That was beginning and now it is going on in full swing. Several times I was cought by my sisters or mothers. But they pretended not to see me in crossdressing. So they neither encouraged nor discouraged my crossdressing. However up to my college there was hardly any scope to satisfy my feminine feelings. I got a government job at my 23. New place was another small city and had to stay there in a rented house. New place was not known to me well and there was slim chance to meet any known person while purchasing female attires and other. After office I made a list of items to be procured in the first day of job. I rushed to the market with the list and purchased saree blouse saya(petticoat) brassier panty salwar kameej skirt blouse frock nighty lady''s sandal anklet(nupur) bangle(churi) neckles lipstick tip kajol false ear ring and nose ring powder within short time. But I could not purchase any wig. However I came with all the staffs at my rented house and finished dinner within 11 PM. I was feeling thrill to wear my girly staffs. I decided that first night I would wear only frock with semiz and girl's half pant with draw string. I have forgotten to mention that I purchased one semiz and stitched one girl's pant also. I thought if I should wear the brassier also with frock. At last decided not to wear as I have to be a little girl first and gradually I have to be young lady. So at first night I wear frock, semiz, pant, sandal, churi, kajol only and slept. I could hardly sleep owing to my excitement. However it was my first day of journey towards my desired womanhood. At morning I removed my dream cloths and reluctantly wore nast male cloth. With great care I kept my girly cloths beyond the notice of any one but me. In the morning I decided to wear skirt blouse tonight. when.I.return.back..have decided Today I will tell about my first experiences in skirt blouse as I promised in my first experiance based story. The frock I wore yesterday night was of green colour. Girl's inner pant(ezer) was of black colour with pink border in the legs. White semiz was also worn by me. My skirt is having pleats in the waist. It is of light green colour. My top (blouse) is of off white colour. Skirt length is 4 inches below knee. After my dinner at around 10 PM I opened my wardrobe. My churis are of glass and deep pink colour. My lipstick is of deep red colour. Imitation gold colour neckless and matching ear ring and nose ring were nice. Today I will make me a school going girl with skirt blouse, sandal, imitation ornaments and make up. I can not claim that I can make up perfectly. But it is also true that it is passable. My sandal is of female 6 no size and made of fency leather. I gradually took out all my female attires. Though I will only wear my skirt set tonight. I felt tremendous urges to wear my brassier. But I consoled my inner girl that you are yet to attain the qualification to wear that extreme feminine inner garment little girl. But it is procured only for you. You make you eligible for this and wear. I got rid of my nasty male attires hurridly. First I wear my ezer and tightly tied the draw string in my waist. It was nice Then I wore my semiz. Then I wore my nice skirt sliding over my head. Girls never wear skirt or saya like trouser. I sincerely follow the female rules. I hooked my skirt tightly and wore my blouse. One by one 24 nos churis were worn in my two feminine hands. Yes my hands are soft like young girls. I wear my neckless, ear rings(clip type) and nose ring(clip type). While I fitted these tightly, I felt pain with great joy. I asked my inner girl how she was liking things. She was shy but tell to give her rest girly things. So I obliged her and offered lipstick, tip(bindhi), kajol and sandal. She was sulky and told where is her school bag? Yes I forgot to purchase her school bag. After all she was a little girl. While she wore nupur in her two girly legs, musical sound was emmitting from her churi and nupur. Me the girl expressed deep gratitudes to the all mighty for my feminity in male body. Genetic girls never understand what a devine soul they have had. But we like women only enjoy the blessing of womanhood. I felt like a young girl. I thought when I will be young woman and be married with a real man. I imagined my marriage. I am in bride's dress and being wedded. I will be a wife who has to satisfy husband, inlaws and many. I went to bed like a girl. Suddenly I thought that I had forgotten to neatly keep my rest female garments in the wardrobe. A girl must be neat and cleen in respect of household works. So I came out of bed and did the duties. After all I have to go to my husband's home as a wife, If I do not do my wifely duties perfectly, my family will also be blamed by my in laws. Why I will invite bad name for my parent family. Yesterday I could not have sound sleep. Tonight I have to have it. A girl has to maintain her health. Many persons will expect my services after my marriage.

5 comments:

  1. Very nicely express inner feminine feelings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also CD for 30 years and live in Baroda Guj We can meet and do some wonder I have my collection of all sarees and nice dresses
    I can host also
    sdp1961@gmail.com
    on flickr as Kareesma

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my puberty i(guy) had to take a drug for this illness for couple of months which caused hormonal imbalance:this, besides that caused by puberty and my staying indoors everytime for study, caused me to slowly develop a feminine body forcing me to stay indoors and furthering imbalance,no further male shopping and so grabbed whatever fitted my body, get an idea here ( ibb.co/c5U5hF ) didn't need any 'fantasies'.. but had to sweat out later :/

    and also here ;) ( ibb.co/jkAZba ) i still remember when i faced ogling at my bust and hips, some thought i was a girl;no going out so long hair,fair soft skin,no face hair yet,ladies silks to wear:D

    it was amazing and resourceful, knew about women greatly then, Initially i was confused but then lived with it.. It turned out quite pleasant. BTW its actually me in both, one of them is a late picture


    My buddies, peers and cousins cherished my company particularly thry enjoyed the splendor of my breasts, they played with them kissed and smooched me, it was heaven, whenever their wives had menses they loved to be using my assets then, i never denied them these, they are so loving, once a school inspection came, a teacher was sick, so i was choosen as her replacement, it was boys only school, i was served to the inspection officer whom needs there i sated, surprisingly our school progress report was amazing :) my buddies and peers never had to masturbate because i was there for them as a lovely little silk clad toy, they loved playing with me then, quite often while having fun time together tired i slept in my silk shalwar kameez, they smooched and caressed me out of ove then while i used to be asleep, if any of them were high sometimes, i used to wake up then with my holes clogged by theirs the whole night, and i used to be lying in middle with their arms hands and body reaching out to every part of my body....


    These are some of the experiences i thought should share, will share more too :)

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers