Monday 4 January 2016

Son to Daughter to Wife

Hi My name is Rama Kumari which got changed from Ram Kumar
I m 26 years old and i would like to share my crossdressing story which made me permanent crossdresser
Since my childhood i had fetish about girly things as i was only son and i had one elder sister
People thought i should have born as girl for my nature.
The first incident that happen to me is i had to grow my hair forcefully based on mothers request
It started with my sister who was too high fashionable and she did not liked to have long hairs and my mother had a wish to have long hairs
but she denied and she had short formal hair cut as she thought it would consume more time in dressing as he was an engineer in software co.
So due she and my mom had fight wen she told to grow hair, so my mother i wished Ramu was a girl he would have accepted to have long hair
i was shocked to hear that so my sister said y dont u tell him to grow anyways he is jobless and had not completed his studies and most of time sitting at home as girl
And my body was not so fat i was 57Kgs with 5.6 height , i was bit dark wheatish skin tone and was resembling like my mother and my sister as like my father.
So my mother told me that is good punishment and my wish to see one my child with long hair will be fullfilled.

From that day she told me if i want to stay in the home i have to obey and grow my hair or else i have to leave the house
My father is working in abroad he visit every year once for 7 days only.
So i had no option i decided tht i will grow hair provided u should not take me out i will be at home and ready to do any work at home
So as the months gone i had long hairs with my mother helping me with some natural oils and herbs.
So she said since u have grown ur hair u just cant have pony everytime i want u to be in twin braid it will help u grmw more longer and single braid
I said better u change my name and gender i will become ur daughter and find me a groom later.
She said as u wish and told me to start learning cooking,and other household works from tht day she took all my clothes and replaced with salwar kameez,Sarees,Lehnga dauni
And told me frm nw ur going to be tranformed as complete girl and i will help u become a good wife and daughterin law and took me to doctor ear piercing and had even my nose pierced and added jhumkis and even took me for parlour for my eyebrows and waxing.
I started wearing sarees at home with my mother braiding my hairs in long braid upto my butts with jasmine flowers.And my mother was happy to see me in long braids and told my sister u should have been my son and he should have been girl by god.But my sister never cared abt it and started treating like a girl and giving me works like making tea,breakfast and cleaning her room for which i had to accept as per my mother

Everyday my mother fullfiled her wish by trying different braids and buns hair styles on me. I was craving to wear jeans so she she gifted me my sister old jeans which i tried and was perfect fit but due to my traidtional hair looks i did not like and told my mom i olys want to be in saree , half saree and other ethnic dress only for which my mother appreciated for being true Indian house girl.
And everybody were asking where is ur son so my mom told he has gone abroad for work and she is my second daughter and introduced me as Rama to them
They were happy to see such a obeying daughter and appreciated my mother tht ur daughter is capable of all work and even refered me for my matrimony and told she is now at age to get marry.
I got shyed and blushed wen i heard by seeing that my mom decided to find a girl whom she knws who is more as male dominating and one of uncle daughter was kind of tht personality and nature being like tom boy girl.

So my mother took along me with her to pay visit to my uncle home.They welcomed us and informed tht u hv never informed abt us ur second daughter and appreciated my nature and behaviour and started complaining abt their daughter for being boyish
For which my mother openly said i have only one daughter and the one who is sitting is my son who have become my daughter.
They were shocked and is it Ramu their faces turned unbeleivable.So my mother started with my marriage proposal with their daughter and had told thta Ramu will not be ur son in law but will be ur daughter in law
They were happy and lucky to have me as their daughter in law and accepted the propsal and called their daughter to see me and she was like on 7 skies as she ws going to be knwn as my husband and son in law for my home.
They started with rituals by gifting me a saree,blouse,bangles,anklets and jasmine flowers and decided my marriage date.So on tht day my mom took me to doctor for my transition to a permanent girl
He gave some injections on my chest ,my butt,thighs and hand and later took me for laser treatment for complete body hair removal and gave some medicine where i get a natural vagina.
As my marriage date was fixed six months later i had developed a my breast with wide thighs and butt as women completely and had grat feeling my fiance was chatting with me whole night abt our marriage and life after marriage.
So i started thinking abt him and my life as daughter in law and wife .He used to come with her friends sometime to see me and my mom allowed me to go and talk with her.
She drives pulsar and even a have Jeep and working in some software co as engineer.
The day of marriage came and i was so excited for my next life stage.My mother was happy to see me in bridal.
My mother in laws had decided to give me a half saree on my marriage day.It was golden colour with heavy jari work on it
So my mother had called bridal makeup ppl to ready me.They started doing with my face till my legs facial,applied mhendi
Then started draping with half saree, After that they started working my braid with complete jasmine flowrs rolled with some diamon stones and jewleyr
After completion i was shocked and remebered my day as Ram and was bit sad and happy with mixed feelings

My wife who is gonna be husband was wearing a white suit with and was egoistic of her male looks.
She is 5.9ft well built and had atletic body.Wen marriage was completed she lift me in her one hand and took till the car.
My motherand in law both were happy by saying their pair was made in heaven i started blushing with my wife who is my husband was holding meunder her arms.
Thn it was my first night i had to take blessing from my husband by touching her feet and served milk.She started to lift my viel and kissed me on my lips.
For which i had to response and i started licking her as well.Then she told me tht i have follow her rules and be obedient to all in house.
She told me i have to always waer sarees only as i look more feminine and sexy to her.

7 comments:

  1. I wish in stead it should be in reality very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha........... really???

      Delete
    2. I would give anything to have your Mom turn me into a girl and be your sister .... HUGS

      Delete
  2. It is really a good story and I wish I would be Rama. But of course I wouldn't loss my genitalia.
    If I do that, we both will lose the happiness of sex. Better I would be girl with genitalia.

    Thank you for this very nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that could of happened to Me !!!

    ReplyDelete

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers