Monday 4 January 2016

To Pay Rent

used to stay alone in a flat because of my CrossDressing hobby. I have lots of clothes in my wardrobe in which I dress up. I have all types of Indian and Western clothes. I have wigs and different types of breast forms as well. Whenever I CrossDress, I look like a perfect lady because of my hairless and smooth skin. I have been practicing to speak like a girl from the last 5 years.
My flat owner didn't know about me being a CrossDresser. However my neighbors are always confused about who stays in the flat.
I had just quit my job and was searching for a new job. I didn't have the money to pay rent and the flat owner was calling me daily and asked for rent. I requested him to wait for one month.
One day I decided to Crossdress in salwar kameez. When ever I am alone, I remain crossdressed. I had a quick bath and came out. While having bath I had my wig on which had long straight hair. I had also worn breast forms which had 36 inch breasts with black nipples. I felt like a woman while having bath in this avatar. I wore a towel gown and came out of the bathroom and began drying my hair with towel.

I tied my hair in a bun and removed the gown. I hid my penis in between my thighs and took out a brown panty from my wardrobe and wore it. It was a pure cotton panty and also a tight one. I felt very womanly after wearing the panty. Then I took out a black push up bra with thin straps. I placed my boobs in the bra cups and hooked it from behind. The push up bra gave me a nice cleavage.
Then I wore the green leggings which was skin tight and it formed a perfect shape of my thighs and ass. It gave me a perfect figure. Then I took the dark green kameez and wore it. I adjusted my boobs. The kameez had quarter length sleeves and had a deep neck and deep back cut as well.
It had a zip at the back. Then I put a transparent dupatta on my kameez. I sat near the dressing table and applied make up. I applied pink nailpolish on all my nails. Then I applied pink lipstick on my lips. Then I wore two big round earrings on my ears.
I looked at the mirror and admired my beauty.

Just then the doorbell rang and I opened the door and there stood the owner of the flat. He couldn't recognize me as I was Crossdressed. He asked me "Where is Anil?"
I said "He has gone for an interview and I am his sister. Please come in. You must be the flat owner"
He said "Yes, I am the flat owner. You look like him so you must be his sister. Actually I want to talk to him on rent. He hasn't paid this month's rent."
I said "Actually he has lost his job due to recession. Let him find a job and he will pay you. He has been staying here for the last 2 years."
He said "Okay let me think. Can I have a glass of water?"
I said "Sure.. I'll also get tea and something to eat."
I was standing, my dupatta fell from my kameez and it exposed my sexy cleavage. the flat owner stared at my boobs and I was sure it had turned him on. The owner was somewhere in his 30s. His height was 6 feet and he had a decent physique. He was a bit dark as well. I made tea and brought it for him. He thanked me and I also sat on the opposite sofa.
He said "I will not ask rent for two months from Anil. But you have to pay me."
I said "I am a housewife and I don't have money."
He said "I am not asking that you pay me in form of cash.. but you can pay me in kind. You are very beautiful and look hot. You know I am deprived of sex as I don't have a good relation with my wife. But you can fulfill my desires."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers