Monday 4 January 2016

Nidhu - Jewel Ad

my name nidhesh, my papa is account head of big jewelry shop. my mom me and papa stay in Mumbai.
papa used to handle the the whole shop including the purchasing of gold and marketing and he is very perticular about the business. he will ignore the family but never miss the business and because of him the jewelery shop doing good business.
i am student of fybcom, i used to maintain my body slim as i am good swimmer i regularly shave my body and i was fair too. time was flying and we were enjoying life.
it was month before Diwali function and papa was planning for big business on this diwali specially the wedding jewelry. he had purchased the the new designed jewelries also he had hired more staff for the diwali. papa along with the shop management were planning too hire the new brand ambassador this diwali. they contacted many actress but all were busy in their shooting papa even contacted the serial actress but they were also rejected as it was diwali most of them already planned the stage shows and they didnt have time for the photo shoot.
all management committee were tensed. as it was papa's responsibility all started blaming papa. that day when papa came home he looked very tensed. we sat of dinning for dinner he didn't spoke a work i saw mom to ask what happened she was also unaware.
papa ate little and went to bedroom mom rushed to bedroom and they discussed something. i went to my bedroom after i finished the dinner. i was reading the magazine meanwhile mom came into my bedroom.

she sat besides me. she didnt spoke for a min. i was flipping the pages one jewelry advertise came on page. me and mom saw that together at one glance. she looked at me and asked nidhesh what you feel about this advertise. i said mom actress is so lucky na she doesn't have to buy the jewelry still she can wear the all jewelry along with dressing heavy sarees photo shoot and she is getting money for it also.
mom said its true for a girl its like heaven wearing the wedding jewelries. for few min we both remain silent.
and mom started crying suddenly. it was uneasy situation for me i tried to console mom and asked whats the matter she said your papa badly needs the model for the photo shoot and he has only a week for that if he couldn't get the model the management will fire the papa from position. furtehr she added she could have be the model but they need young model and she even cant ask in relatives as our relation with relatives was not that good. and getting new model for that is risky. mom took requested one promise from me being in this situation i said whatever you say mumma. mom continued when i asa child once i had performed dance wearing the women attire you may not remember but that time everyone appreciate my dance and work. i was thinking that if you will be the model i can assure you will still look like a beautiful girl as i have slim figure and fair skin, that no one can recognize and she also took the responsibility of it.
she completed the sentence and with those watery eyes she was looking at me for my answer. i was totally blanked what to say mom hold my hand and said son please dont say no for your father your mother.

i cant see my mom crying and understanding the condition of papa with confused mind i said yes.
as soon as i said yes she hugged me tightly and kissed me and went to papa to give good news papa came to my room and said thanked whole heartily and hugged me.
mom said we have only one week to prepare lets start. next few days went in making my body more smooth n fair. getting long black wig for me . giving girly shape to my body with breast forms and silicon fem skin. my daily parlor meetings my behavior my voice training my diet and exercise.
finally when i was ready mom and papa took me to one of the famous artist for shoot. i am here in dressing room with wedding attire my long hair plait garland heavy jewelry and with the happy faces of my parents and satisfy faces of management comitee as they get new model named nidhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers