Monday 4 January 2016

sissy boy

I am a sissy boy...i am treet as a girl from birth by my parent...because my parents wished a girl but when i was born they got upset...then they start a game with my life and declare myself as a girl named samia...from birth i was treet as a girl...some people knows the reality but with time they all forget that...i became a girl from boy...i also think myself as a girl alltime...i have long hair...i wear salowar kamij,churidar,sari...use all make-up instrument...my ear and nose allmost piecered...so i used to wear ear and nose ring everytime...most of i grow up as a girl...everbody talk most sweet girl...my parents love me so much as a doughter... day by day i grow up...i passed my college...then i am 18...my parent started to think about my marrige...then suddenly my male igo raised boostly...i want to change myself and want to live as a boy...then my mentality hurt me...from childhood i grow up as a girl...so it is not easy to become male again...i told to my parent...they fell so sad...they said...they want i spend my life as a girl...they want to give my marrige with a boy...i refused it...from then i used to live as a boy...i shifed a new place...there i live as a man... AFTER TWO YEARS i live as a boy but i fell something missing...i cant enjoy this life..
.then one day my parent said me about my marrige...but there r two side in my life...i cant take a decition about my life...so we go to a psycologist....he says....you r a boy by birth...but your mentality is a girl...so u should do such thing that give u all support....i said...whats that?...he says...you should find out a girl who loves to be a husband...you will be her bride...you marry her being a bride...this time your female igo satisfied...after marrige when your male igo grow up then u act as husband...then u live as u wish........YES....i found my way...... part-2 from that day i join many crossdress website,social networking...i give my resume to many social media to find out such a girl...at last i found keya...she live near my town...we meet together...a beautiful stylish girl...but she dont like to stay in home...she is a booost person...i make friendship with her...after someday she proposed me...she know everything about me...she says...i dont want to live as a bride...so i want a man who accept me as husband...he must be my wife mentaly...i said yes and fell so shy...she wore me a chain for engage...she said from that time u should not wear male cloth like shirt,pant...u should wear girl cloth...wear ornament...i accept all her order...we agree that we marry after 7 days.... i told my parent about keya...they become very happy...i have only 7 days...so i started to be ready...first i go to parlar with keya...i fell so so shy then...there my all body waxed...there is no more hair...then they plucked my eyebrow...i piecer my ear and nose before...this time they clear this holes only because i can wear ring...they glued a wig...they said..it stay 3 month...then they do many facial...my female avater create again...i wore a salowar kamij...pauyjama...orna...then we go for shoping...keye gifted me many sari,blouse,bra,panti...then she brought huge bridal ornament like 
baglee,chain,tikli,ear ring,nose ring,anklet...i got so happy... i then fully prepared to be a bride and someones wife...those days like dream... on my wedding day...i woke up early inthe morning...then take birth...i eat something...then 3 beautician came to my room...they r from keye...they make me bride...they brought bridal sari and many things...i fell so happy and obey my self to them.... at first the remove my all cloth...then they wore me a padded red panty so that my small penis ot hide...for that my ass become heavy...then they wore me a red padder bra...for that my breast get nice shape...it looks like a real breast...... then they wore me a bridal embroydary blause...it was so nice....then i wore a petocot...they brought a bridal benarosi sari....it was so red...lovely...sexy...i wore that...they attached that by pin with my body...then i sad down at dressing table...they started make up...at first they plucked my 
eyebrow...then put kajal at my eye heavyly...i love to use kajal...for that my eye become more attractive...then they use eyelas and eyeshado...they pour my lip with red lipstike....i was looking so sexy at mirror...then they use heave make bloson on my face...i become more red...after make up they put a red bridal bindi at my forehead...then they brought many ornament...i wore that one by one...i wore heavy earring...baglee...anklet...chain....a big tikly at upper forehead...last a big nose ring which is connect with ear ring by a chain....this nose ring is so big...it looks like a buglee...it is round and reached at my lip...i like it so much.... then they wore me a dupatta covering my head and hulf face...now i am ready...i look me at the mirror...i am looking like a queen...i am sure keye become more horni to look me...i also fell so much shy...it is positive...every girl fell shy in their marrige day...then i took to drawing room where the wedding took place...i saw keya wearing suit...there are more relatives both us...i fell so so so shy...my face become more red for shy...then they sat me besides keya...then the marrige become started...after mantro saying keya tied a mangalsutro me and put sindur in my maang...then we change our mala...after that everybody declare us as husband-wife...i touched my husband feet...he bless me...it was my best day...then we enjoy this ceromony saying song and doing dance...wow...now i am a wife...i have husband.... till then i and keya live as husband-wife...i almost everytime play the wife role...sometime i dress as a bride for my husband...i wear sari...my husband like nose ring so much...so i wear nose ring and many ornament everytime.....please every body pray for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask Me

MY CROSSDRESSED WEDDING - SANDEEP TO SEEMA :: A crossdressing indian story

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.

Links

Info Links

Followers